The following Resident's Rights are observed by the The reserve Sober Living Homes for Men and Women and should be observed by all Sober Living Houses and recovery residences. ASK TO SEE other sober living home's written Resident's Rights and if they do not have or cannot produce you a copy, run and do not place your safety and welfare in that facility;s hands.
(1) To live in a clean, safe, drug and alcohol-free environment;
(2) To be treated fairly and have input in admissions and discharge processes;
(3) To discuss grievances with house manager, owner/operator and the owner/operator's oversight organization, but final decisions are left with owner/operator;
(3) To maintain their anonymity and have others affiliated with and/or living at the house respect and protect their anonymity and privacy;
(4) To live in an environment free of threats, physical violence and abusive or aggressive behavior;
(5) To have their property at the sober living house respected and not stolen or used without their permission;
(6) To be provided access to recovery resources and a positive, sober living environment;
(7) To be free from discrimination while a resident at The Reserve Sober Living House; and
(8) To discuss additional rights and/or rules during community meetings that may need to be implemented and/or amended.
The Reserve Luxury Sober Living Nashville Tennessee strives to maintain and positive, happy culture.
Sober Living in Nashville TN Luxury Private Rooms Recovery House Nashville Tennessee Halfway House
Copyright © 2018 The Reserve - All Rights Reserved.